Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Landon, the Rio bag contest




I was perusing my favorite online knitting, Ravelry, and found this contest. Knit the sweater, Landon, and the first one done wins a Rio bag from Jordana Paige. The pattern was available to purchase on Oct. 23, which I did, but I didn't have any yarn on hand to get started right away. On Saturday I made my Mr. drive me to Now and Zen Yarns in Greenport to get yarn. I am thrilled with my Cascade Lana D'Oro in soft pink. It knits like a dream. I jumped right in that evening and finished a skein. Did one more skein on Sunday!! I got the T's on the bus and sat down to knit on Monday and during the afternoon took a break and found some one in Germany IS DONE!!!! My sister thinks it is the time difference, whatever it is I am still knitting.

Must get back to it...

No comments: