Thursday, September 4, 2008

School bells, school bells


I love the first few days of school. It was always exciting to start a new year. New classes, new teachers, new clothes, new and old friends. I don't think the Ts are quite as fond of school as I was when I was in school. Maybe it is a boy/girl thing too. Now that I am a mom I love the first day of school. It is so nice a quite in the house. Not heavy into the homework yet and no major events. The time I get to sit and knit without interruption makes me giddy. There are yarn stores to visit without worry of boys invading. Coffee to drink and luncheons to attend. School started today and I had other work to do and never touched my knitting! Dang! Tomorrow is another day and knitting will be done!

I will also take pictures of what I have been doing. The whole summer got away from me and I didn't have an opportunity for any pictures of my knitting. The broken toe thing sucked and I didn't get that much more time to work on stuff. I found it hard to focus on stiches while on pain meds. I never thought bamboo needles qualified as heavy machinery. Maybe it was me.

No comments: