Monday, September 15, 2008

Waves of PINK





I wrote this entry after I finished the shawl months ago and just now took pictures.


Here is a May FO. (For those non knitters that is Finished Objects, which makes UFOs Unfinished objects.) I was actually very knitty in May. It is a Knit Picks pattern, the Waves Scarf, mostly. I used
the worsted weight Brown Sheep's Lambs Pride. color is Lotus Pink. I added 24 stitches, another cable, for width, and knit to the pattern gauge of 3 spi which required size 11 needles. It took 7 skeins to get this length which is 69 inches. I am very happy with the results and look forward to wearing it. I have not worn it yet because the one sure fire way to warm up the weather is to finish a nice warm wool garment!!

I understand Brown Sheep will be having a trunk show and the great shop I purchased this yarn and can't wait for show and tell. The shop is Sutter's Gold n' Fleece in my "little piece of heaven on earth" St. Germain, WI.

No comments: