Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



I have been a bit busy and when I have not been busy I have not been around the computer. So now I have a bunch of catching up to do. I will have to do it in phases that I can not promise will be in chronological order. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and were able to spend time with family and friends.

The Advent calendar worked out well and the T's enjoyed it. The manger for the 25th was fun to do and was done on the 23rd, whew! [Never underestimate the power of JITK (Just In Time Knitting!) (btw, I was done two days early.) In truth I used three of the sweaters my Mom sent us but it was nice to have different colors.] The criss-cross is I-cord and the yellow arch is shaped with increases every row and then short row shaping at the top. T3 and I stuffed it to hold the shape. I added the "hay" because, well, I had the right color. Some times that is all the reason I need.

No comments: