Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bella's Mittens


I was asked to knit the Bella Mittens from the movie "Twilight" for the kindergarten teacher at T3's school. She and her friends fell in love with them. I have the first pair of three done except for the thumbs. I am using Brown Sheep Worsted in Charcoal Heather from School Products in Manhattan. I didn't want to wait or pay for shipping so I had my Mr. pick it up when he was there last week. This yarn is wonderful. If you have never used it I highly recommend finding a project appropriate. The pattern is only 82 rows so went pretty quickly. Twelve stitch cable pattern and ribbing. Nice. I am going back to finish now and watch the rest of the Super Bowl (really I just like the commercials).

p.s. The computer is working much better now and was only gone for 4 days!

No comments: